Terrible chefs, rejoice — Pringles has eliminated the 30-second cook time you need to make instant noodles with a new, ramen-flavored chip.
The Kellogg-owned company has partnered with Nissin Top Ramen to create a version of its stackable snack that tastes like the Japanese delicacy.
“Pringles flavorologists worked closely with Nissin to pop the top on a classic noodle dish and bring the fan-favorite Top Ramen Chicken Flavor to life on a Pringles crisp,” according to a blog post by Kellogg’s.
The chip will be start being sold solely in Dollar General stores at the end of this month, and aren’t a permanent fixture of the Pringles product line, according to the company.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time