For Celine Dion, every day presents an opportunity to make waves. At least, that’s been the legendary singer’s latest approach to stepping out in style while at Paris’s extra-glitzy Haute Couture Fashion Week. While Dion has traditionally hewn to sparkling, stage-friendly gowns in her former iteration as a Vegas performer and beloved Canadian musical icon, this year has proved that Dion is ready to embrace her status as a queen of fashion-forward hearts and make a splash on the red carpet.
In just one week, Dion wore outfits from high-end designers like Christian Dior and Giambattista Valli as she attended their runway shows, posed good-naturedly for paparazzi while walking through hallways and heading to her car on the street, and generally lived her very best life. This shouldn’t be entirely unexpected; her latest red-carpet outings, from May’s Met Ball to the February Grammy’s, have all been swoon-worthy style moments for the superstar as well. But with this latest slew of high-fashion outfits, Dion proves she can serve looks all day — and week — long.
And it’s not just during fashion week; these Instagrams from the last month are evidence that Dion’s status as a bona fide street style star is looking pretty solid this summer. The best part? She’s always willing to strike a pose.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This