Some FBI employees chose to honor former director James Comey by wearing “Comey is my homey” T-shirts to a Family Day event Friday.
Shirts with the saying on them started being sold online by various outlets after President Donald Trump fired the former FBI director back in May.
Jimmy Kimmel said in May he was selling “Comey is my homey” shirts after delivering an opening-monologue about the firing. He said at the time he would use some of the money to send “a very nasty letter directly to the Oval Office.”
At least a dozen people were seen wearing the shirt at the annual FBI event for employees and their families, HuffPost reported, citing social media posts.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer