Whether people trust CNN or Trump more varied largely along party lines.
Of Republicans, 89% said they trusted Trump more, and 9% said they trusted CNN more.
Among Democrats, only 5% said they trust Trump more compared to the 91% who said they trusted CNN more.
Independents were split with 40% saying they trust Trump more and 55% saying they trust CNN more.
The survey found that adults also trusted the New York Times, Washington Post and network news programs like NBC, CBS and ABC more than the President.
The online poll surveyed 4,965 adults from June 29 to July 3, and has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 points.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time