Whether people trust CNN or Trump more varied largely along party lines.
Of Republicans, 89% said they trusted Trump more, and 9% said they trusted CNN more.
Among Democrats, only 5% said they trust Trump more compared to the 91% who said they trusted CNN more.
Independents were split with 40% saying they trust Trump more and 55% saying they trust CNN more.
The survey found that adults also trusted the New York Times, Washington Post and network news programs like NBC, CBS and ABC more than the President.
The online poll surveyed 4,965 adults from June 29 to July 3, and has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 points.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer