“JOHN looks like a baby so A LOT OF BABIES LOOK LIKE HIM STOP SENDING ME JOHN BABIES,” she tweeted on Tuesday morning.
It’s unclear exactly how many baby pictures Chrissy has received, but some of her followers responded by doing exactly what she’d asked them not to do.
Others with a more entrepreneurial spirit suggested she turn the photos into a book.
Others questioned why there are so many babies that look like John.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org