Princes William and Harry remembered their late mother Princess Diana on what would have been her 56th birthday.
Kate Middleton also attended the private service with Diana’s family Saturday at her gravesite in Northampton, England, the Today show reported. William and Kate’s children Prince George and Princess Charlotte also went with the family.
The private service was to “re-dedicate the grave of Diana, Princess of Wales at Althorp House,” Kensington Palace said in a statement, according to People Magazine.
The service was conducted by The Archbishop of Canterbury.
The 20th anniversary of Princess Diana’s death is two months away. William and Harry were 15 and 12, respectively, at the time of her death.
In 1997, Princess Diana died in a car accident in Paris.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World