Bizarre mock fast food logos are Thursday’s viral craze making the internet laugh.
Quickly after Twitter user Brentalfloss shared an image of a collection of fun doctored up logos of America’s beloved fast food joints (Taco Baco anyone?) people discovered the source was the highly productive Reddit subculture, a subreddit called r/sbubby. There, you’ll find enough wacky logos to keep you entertained for the foreseeable future.
The jokesters behind the images are equal opportunity offenders, switching up the lettering on all the iconic logos from the most ubiquitous chains from McDonald’s to Pizza Hut. Even Chipotle gets a taste of the silly treatment. The best tack is try and say the in-jokes out loud, and don’t read too much into it.
Welcome to world of joke fast food logos.
Of course, removing letters all together was necessary.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement