1. Nature therapy can work, but it’s a privilege.
By Julie Beck in the Atlantic
2. This initiative is training Nigerian cyber-scammers to become coders.
By Alexander Starrit and Jennifer Guay in Fast Company
3. Here’s how we’ll train our drugs with nanobots.
By the University of Cambridge
4. With satellites and cell phones, farming is making a comeback in the water-scarce Indus valley.
By Faisal Hossain, Nishan Biswas, Muhammad Ashraf and Ahmad Zeeshan Bhatti in Eos
5. Is marriage just for upper class Americans?
By John McDermott in MEL
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction