Expert husband troll and Twitter fairy godmother Chrissy Teigen isn’t afraid to let her opinion be known on the Internet, something that she made amply clear after Twitter trolls criticized her decision to use IVF to get pregnant in the past.
The model, who has a daughter named Luna with husband John Legend, has been vocal about the difficulty that she had conceiving a baby conventionally, as well as the couple’s decision to use IVF. So it should come as no surprise that she shared a funny embryo update with the world via Twitter with her trademark humor.
Predictably, the Internet jumped to conclusions, which Chrissy promptly shut down.
In a now-deleted tweet, one Twitter user criticized Chrissy as to why she chose to do IVF, which Chrissy handled in a very on-brand fashion.
Moral of the story? Don’t come for Chrissy Teigen on Twitter.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now