Expert husband troll and Twitter fairy godmother Chrissy Teigen isn’t afraid to let her opinion be known on the Internet, something that she made amply clear after Twitter trolls criticized her decision to use IVF to get pregnant in the past.
The model, who has a daughter named Luna with husband John Legend, has been vocal about the difficulty that she had conceiving a baby conventionally, as well as the couple’s decision to use IVF. So it should come as no surprise that she shared a funny embryo update with the world via Twitter with her trademark humor.
Predictably, the Internet jumped to conclusions, which Chrissy promptly shut down.
In a now-deleted tweet, one Twitter user criticized Chrissy as to why she chose to do IVF, which Chrissy handled in a very on-brand fashion.
Moral of the story? Don’t come for Chrissy Teigen on Twitter.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy