Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
It looks as though the tensions between the Targaryens and Lannisters will finally come to a head in Game of Thrones‘ upcoming seventh season. In new footage that debuted at a special Madrid exhibit set up by HBO Spain, fans were treated to a sneak peak of what appears to be the battle for Casterly Rock — the oft-mentioned but never-before-seen ancestral seat of House Lannister.
The clip offers a behind-the-scenes look at Daenerys’ army of Unsullied charging a Lannister-guarded gate. A recent theory posited that this feat will be accomplished via a sneak attack made possible by Hand of the Queen Tyrion Lannister’s intimate knowledge of the Casterly Rock sewage system.
The footage also features glimpses of an unidentified maester in the Citadel library, the zombified Mountain drawing his sword and Brienne and Podrick training.
Game of Thrones season seven premieres July 16 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
Watch the video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org