Since leaving the White House in January, Barack and Michelle Obama have been living their best lives kitesurfing in the Caribbean, yachting with Oprah and eating gelato in Italy. But even with these luxurious vacations, it seems like what they’re most enjoying is spending more quality time with each other and their two daughters, Malia and Sasha.
In honor of Father’s Day, the two shared a heartwarming online exchange celebrating their adorable family. Michelle kicked things off Sunday by posting a throwback photo of her husband with a much younger Malia and Sasha. “Happy #FathersDay [Barack Obama],” she captioned the picture. “Our daughters may be older and taller now, but they’ll always be your little girls. We love you.”
Obama then retweeted his wife’s message with a sweet sentiment of his own. “Of all that I’ve done in my life, I’m most proud to be Sasha and Malia’s dad,” he wrote. “To all those lucky enough to be a dad, Happy Father’s Day!”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart