Although the loss of the NBA championship to the Golden State Warriors is still fresh, it looks like LeBron James is having no trouble getting back into the game.
King James showed off his skills on the court while playing with the guests at his son’s 10th birthday party, where he proceeded to dunk on the kids with no mercy. Lest you think that that’s where the fun ended, rest assured that LeBron also played a ruthless game of flag football, engaged in some intense soccer showdowns and even started a water balloon war with his wife Savannah.
LeBron James might have lost the finals, but it looks like he’s winning with the 10-year-old set.
See King James’ birthday party antics below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms