Saturday marked Queen Elizabeth II’s “official” birthday, but Prince George and Princess Charlotte stole the spotlight.
The two looked adorable as they stepped out in honor of their grandmother, along with the entire royal family for the event.
Prince George is no stranger to commanding attention on the Queen’s official birthday.
Last year, the young prince distracted his father, which led to a scolding from the honoree. The year before, Prince George was photographed sticking his tongue out in front of a window at Buckingham Palace.
While the Queen’s actual birthday is on April 21, her “official” or public birthday, also known as “Trooping the Color” was celebrated this year in mid-June.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working