Star Wars fans come in all shapes and sizes, including adorable 10-year-old Oscar-nominated movie stars like Jacob Tremblay. So when the Room actor showed up to the premiere of his latest film, The Book of Henry, at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival Wednesday night, he was understandably excited to run into Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill.
Tremblay shared several photos of the pair’s red carpet meeting on Twitter following the event, thanking Hamill for taking the time to hang out with him. “Geeked out, big time, don’t even care,” he captioned the shots. “Thank you [Mark Hamill] for chatting with me!”
Tremblay has previously showcased his Star Wars fandom by dubbing his new puppy Rey — an homage to the galaxy far, far away heroine played by Daisy Ridley — following a 2016 Twitter naming contest for the furry addition to his family.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating