Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
When Game of Thrones returns for its seventh season July 16, it will have been over a year since the season six finale aired. This extended hiatus has been attributed to both a weather-related filming delay and an increased filming time for each episode, which, although necessary, doesn’t make the wait any easier to endure.
Not to mention that it also makes it more difficult to remember how each storyline — from Daenerys preparing for war to the Starks retaking Winterfell to Cersei plotting revenge — left off at the end of “The Winds of Winter.”
Luckily, TIME has created a quiz that will help you decide whether you’re ready to dive right back in to the world of Westeros or need to get moving on a serious binge-watching session.
Take the quiz below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org