Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
When Game of Thrones returns for its seventh season July 16, it will have been over a year since the season six finale aired. This extended hiatus has been attributed to both a weather-related filming delay and an increased filming time for each episode, which, although necessary, doesn’t make the wait any easier to endure.
Not to mention that it also makes it more difficult to remember how each storyline — from Daenerys preparing for war to the Starks retaking Winterfell to Cersei plotting revenge — left off at the end of “The Winds of Winter.”
Luckily, TIME has created a quiz that will help you decide whether you’re ready to dive right back in to the world of Westeros or need to get moving on a serious binge-watching session.
Take the quiz below.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief