1. America should stop criminalizing autistic children.
By David M. Perry in Pacific Standard
2. If you’ve ever had a sports injury, that memory might keep you from exercising. Here’s how to beat it.
By Ian McMahan in the Science of Us
3. This all-girl engineer team invented a solar-powered tent for people facing homelessness.
By Brittany Levine Beckman in Mashable
4. Ever had a terrible boss? Rest assured, they’re miserable too.
By Alisson Clark at the University of Florida News
5. This lab-grown liver could be a lifeline for the thousands awaiting a transplant.
By Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement