Things were less than magical in Disneyland Friday night after a flock of geese flew over the amusement park.
According to a tweet from the Anaheim Police Department, police and firefighters responded after 11 adults and six children were struck by geese droppings.
The Orange County Register reported Disneyland provided a private restroom for the the affected people to clean up and also gave them clean clothes.
“All guests are healthy and happy,” the the tweet reads.
No one was injured.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org