Starbucks introduced the Unicorn Frappuccino, and now Arby’s has unveiled the Liger Shake.
The chain fast-food restaurant has come out with a limited-edition striped milkshake that is made with orange cream and Ghirardelli chocolate. This combination makes it orange on top and brown on the bottom with a swirl of chocolate going up and across the glass.
“Known for serving new and innovate meats like venison and pork belly to guests, Arby’s went on the hunt for an exotic shake and found the answer hiding in its restaurants all along,” a release from Arby’s reads.
While Starbucks’ Unicorn Frappuccino uses mythical inspiration, Arby’s notes that it chose to go with the real hybrid between a male lion and a female tiger.
“Despite rumors of magical skills, the liger is a very real and breathtaking beast,” the release states.
The new drink is available throughout the month of June.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow