Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand let an f-bomb loose during a speech Friday to comment on President Trump’s policy pledges.
“Has he kept any of these promises? No. F– no,” she said in remarks during the Personal Democracy Forum at New York University, according to CBS New York.
“Sorry,” she said after the audience laughed and cheered on the expletive. “I understand this is a younger audience, it’s okay.”
Her interviewer, Personal Democracy Forum founder Andrew Rasiej, responded by pointing out his 90-year-old mother was sitting in the front row of the audience.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World