Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand let an f-bomb loose during a speech Friday to comment on President Trump’s policy pledges.
“Has he kept any of these promises? No. F– no,” she said in remarks during the Personal Democracy Forum at New York University, according to CBS New York.
“Sorry,” she said after the audience laughed and cheered on the expletive. “I understand this is a younger audience, it’s okay.”
Her interviewer, Personal Democracy Forum founder Andrew Rasiej, responded by pointing out his 90-year-old mother was sitting in the front row of the audience.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This