On Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night, the 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton dodged questions about whether his wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, will make a run for the White House, but he was more than happy to discuss a hypothetical UFO invasion:
The interview is full of laughs, as the late-night host asks Clinton — who is now a vegan — “Which do you miss more: being President or cheese?” Tune in at the 2:20 mark below to see his answer.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time