The singer posted about her return on Instagram Wednesday, captioning a photo of the Eiffel Tower with, “First show back tonight. Thinking of our angels every step of the way. I love you with all my heart. Grateful for and incredibly proud of my band, dancers and entire crew. I love you I love you.”
After the show, she took to Instagram again, posting, “Merci, Paris ♡ Je t’aime Grateful to be back.”
Grande performed a benefit concert for the victims of the terror attack on Sunday. The show, titled “One Love Manchester,” featured Grande and other performers at Old Trafford.
The attack at Grande’s Manchester show on May 22 left 22 people dead and more injured.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating