Four intelligence officials are slated to testify in before the Senate intelligence committee just one day before the hearing of James Comey, the former FBI Director.
According to CNN, the intelligence officials are: Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers, acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. All four are set to testify starting at 10 a.m. ET Wednesday.
The hearing comes shortly after President Donald Trump announced his pick to replace former FBI Director James Comey would be Christopher Wray, a former assistant attorney general who has represented New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
You can watch the testimonies above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time