When Jimmy Fallon’s wife gave him a tandem bike for his birthday, the couple apparently had every intention of using it together. However, it turns out Fallon’s most frequent riding buddy is none other than Justin Timberlake.
During Monday’s episode of The Tonight Show, the host explained that he and his better half never got a chance to use the present before they had kids — and now it’s become impossible. Luckily, when Timberlake comes to visit the Fallons in the Hamptons, he’s always game for a bro biking trip.
“Every time Justin visits the house, he wants to take out the bike,” Fallon said. “I have it in my garage for when Justin Timberlake comes…I’ve never ridden the bike with my wife…But he came down so we went bro biking.”
The best friends duo even filmed part of their most recent outing to show off their best two seater moves.
Watch the full clip above.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023