Tech juggernaut and Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk just paid a visit to a DMV office — because even when you’re one of the wealthiest men in the world, some duties are absolutely non-transferable — and he shared a pretty funny moment from his experience. According to his Instagram, the DMV worker helping Musk had a stuffed animal of the sloth from the movie Zootopia at his desk. In a classic scene from the animated film, all the DMV employees are sloths who take their sweet time accomplishing the tasks at hand.
The ironic reference wasn’t lost on Musk’s followers and commenters. “Surround yourself with who you wanna be [sic],” one commenter said.
In response, however, Musk added an upbeat comment of his own: “He was great though,” he wrote. Just goes to show that not all visits to the notoriously slow-moving DMV have to be painful. In fact, it’s even possible to find humor in the process of getting your license and plates renewed.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror