Disney’s California Adventure Park is offering a special loaf of bread to commemorate its new Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction.
To go along with the new wild ride in the park’s Hollywood Land, customers are able to get bread shaped like the head of Baby Groot, the lovable little guy in Guardians of the Galaxy 2. It’s almost too cute to eat, but edible it is, with two flavor options including jalapeño-cheese and sourdough.
The bread loaves, appropriately called “I Am Bread,” have become an Instagram sensation — they are picturesque with hair made out of jalapeño-cheddar and dark black eyes made with olives.
The loaf costs $8.50 and is available at Disneyland’s Fairfax Market.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022