Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah H. Sanders is holding the daily White House press briefing Monday.
The briefing comes after President Donald Trump released a flurry of tweets criticizing London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s handling of the recent terror attack on London Bridgeas well as the Department of Justice, and the federal court system. On Monday, President Trump referred to his revised executive order blocking travel from some Muslim-majority countries as “politically correct” and “watered down” version of the first order, both of which were blocked by federal courts.
Earlier Monday, Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway derided the press’s “obsession with covering everything he says on Twitter and very little of what he does as president,” in an interview with the Today show.
Watch it live at 1:30pm E.T.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was