Ariana Grande is holding a benefit concert for the victims of the terrorist attack at her Manchester show, and Disney is airing it on their channels.
Proceeds from the concert, called “One Love Manchester,” will go to an emergency fund set up by the city of Manchester and the Red Cross, according to the Associated Press.
The concert will be performed on Sunday and can be watched on Freeform at 2 p.m. E.T.
ABC is also airing a one-hour special with highlights from the show after the NBA Finals.
The Black Eyed Peas, Robbie Williams, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Coldplay and others will also join Grande for the concert, the AP reports.
Net proceeds from the show will be donated to the British Red Cross Society’s Manchester Emergency Fund, which supports the victims of the Manchester bombing.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears