1. How can America’s schools tackle their equity problem?
By Danielle Gonzales and Ross Wiener in Education Week
2. Researchers are taking a lesson from impact-resistant conch shells to improve body armor.
By David L. Chandler at MIT News
3. To really guard against hackers, we should maintain our analog infrastructure.
By Emily Frye and Quentin Hodgson at Mitre Corporation
4. Could watching too much news make you more racist?
By James Watkins in Ozy
5. Democratic presidential hopefuls should ignore Iowa and New Hampshire, and look to the deep south.
By Conor Sen in Bloomberg View
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement