To celebrate the end of the school year, a group of kids at Arizona’s Basha High School unleashed a torrent of papers on a stairwell at their school in one giant, seemingly never-ending waterfall of worksheets, quizzes, notes, and handouts that some students even slid down. It’s quite the volume of recyclables.
Shared on social media, the video of the paper storm has racked up over 70 thousand likes — and plenty of comments, many clearly displeased at the choice to throw the paper into the halls in this particular way.
But not to worry: according to the student who shared the video and other commenters who say they were also involved in the end-of-year prank, the kids themselves along with the administration responsible for cleaning up the ensuing mess.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction