To celebrate the end of the school year, a group of kids at Arizona’s Basha High School unleashed a torrent of papers on a stairwell at their school in one giant, seemingly never-ending waterfall of worksheets, quizzes, notes, and handouts that some students even slid down. It’s quite the volume of recyclables.
Shared on social media, the video of the paper storm has racked up over 70 thousand likes — and plenty of comments, many clearly displeased at the choice to throw the paper into the halls in this particular way.
But not to worry: according to the student who shared the video and other commenters who say they were also involved in the end-of-year prank, the kids themselves along with the administration responsible for cleaning up the ensuing mess.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror