The Purpose singer seems to be taking his fashion in another direction however, after he was photographed in New York City sporting a large cowboy hat with his own athleisure looks, including a goldenrod pullover and a pair of athletic shorts over a pair of Bieber merchandise leggings.
The Internet, as to be expected, erupted in hot takes and opinions on Bieber’s new look, ranging from hearty approval to disgust and disbelief.
One Twitter user was shocked at Bieber’s decision to pair his athletic shoes with a cowboy hat.
Another Internet commentator riffed on Bieber’s aesthetic for summer.
It even appeared that Bieber captured the eye of the hypebeast set.
Some however, were truly appreciative of the Bieb’s fashion statement.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.