Hillary Clinton delivered the commencement speech at her alma mater Wellesley College Friday morning.
Clinton touched upon her own time at the school — she majored in political science at Wellesley and graduated with her bachelor’s degree in 1969 before attending to Yale Law School — and discussed losing the presidential election. While not mentioning him by name, she also made references to President Donald Trump and his administration.
Here is a full transcript of her speech:
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating