Hillary Clinton delivered the commencement speech at her alma mater Wellesley College Friday morning.
Clinton touched upon her own time at the school — she majored in political science at Wellesley and graduated with her bachelor’s degree in 1969 before attending to Yale Law School — and discussed losing the presidential election. While not mentioning him by name, she also made references to President Donald Trump and his administration.
Here is a full transcript of her speech:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases