Moonlite Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof described the driver who crashed a stolen semi-tractor trailer rig into the brothel as a “disgruntled former trucking company employee,” who acted “in an apparent sadistic attempt to gain notoriety,” in a blog post chronicling the crash.
Law enforcement identified the driver who smashed into the front of the well-known Nevada brothel as 40-year-old Reno man Brian Brandt.
“We heard a loud crash and usually noises like that indicate some kind of celebration here,” said sex worker Summer Sebastian in a video included in Hof’s post. “The structure of the building was shaking and there was glass smashing and something wasn’t right.”
No one was injured in the crash.
Brandt was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, destruction of property of another and possession of stolen property, according to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive