Moonlite Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof described the driver who crashed a stolen semi-tractor trailer rig into the brothel as a “disgruntled former trucking company employee,” who acted “in an apparent sadistic attempt to gain notoriety,” in a blog post chronicling the crash.
Law enforcement identified the driver who smashed into the front of the well-known Nevada brothel as 40-year-old Reno man Brian Brandt.
“We heard a loud crash and usually noises like that indicate some kind of celebration here,” said sex worker Summer Sebastian in a video included in Hof’s post. “The structure of the building was shaking and there was glass smashing and something wasn’t right.”
No one was injured in the crash.
Brandt was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, destruction of property of another and possession of stolen property, according to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer