Entertainment Tonight spoke with Tina and her husband Richard Lawson at the premiere of Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland Tuesday night, and the grandma-to-be had nothing but good things to say about the African-inspired fête. “It was excellent, I had so much fun,” she told ET.
Tina, 63, also couldn’t help but address Beyoncé’s incredible style. “I think a lot came from me but also, just like the shower, that’s her vision and I just help make is come alive, you know … but all of my girls just have such great style and I’m just so proud.”
“I’m sure they got a little bit from their mama, you know,” she joked.
Tina also shared that Beyoncé is more than ready to give birth.
“She’s doing great, she’s just ready to—you know, she’s ready to see her babies,” she shared.
Oh yes, Tina, we know. We can’t wait either. Let’s hope that push party worked its magic!
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time