Mark Zuckerberg will deliver the commencement address for Harvard University on Thursday.
Zuckerberg was part of Harvard’s class of 2006 before he dropped out to work full-time on Facebook, which he created while he was a student. Zuckerberg also met his wife Priscilla Chan while attending the school.
He follows Bill Gates, another famous Harvard dropout, who has delivered the university’s commencement address. Leading up to his speech, Zuckerberg posted a video his father filmed of his somewhat unenthusiastic reaction when he found out he was accepted to Harvard.
“Next week I’m going back for commencement to get my degree,” he said in the caption.
Zuckerberg is scheduled to give his commencement address sometime in the afternoon. You can watch it live above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow