Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
With a July 16 premiere date, the first episode of the eagerly-awaited seventh season of Game of Thrones is drawing ever closer. But for those who have been counting down the days since the June 2016 season six finale, these last few weeks may seem like the longest yet.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to pass the time that will not only refresh your memory about everything that’s happened in Westeros over the past six years — from the beheadings to the weddings to the resurrections — but also get you even more excited to return to George R.R. Martin’s world of fire-breathing dragons and White Walkers.
Here are 10 ways to deal with your Game of Thrones season 7 anticipation.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.