Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
With a July 16 premiere date, the first episode of the eagerly-awaited seventh season of Game of Thrones is drawing ever closer. But for those who have been counting down the days since the June 2016 season six finale, these last few weeks may seem like the longest yet.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to pass the time that will not only refresh your memory about everything that’s happened in Westeros over the past six years — from the beheadings to the weddings to the resurrections — but also get you even more excited to return to George R.R. Martin’s world of fire-breathing dragons and White Walkers.
Here are 10 ways to deal with your Game of Thrones season 7 anticipation.
1. Binge Watch the Most Essential Episodes
2. Imagine What Could Have Been
3. Revisit Arya’s Kill List
4. Reminisce About a Long-Lost Character
5. Find Hidden Clues in Old Nan’s Tales
6. Learn About the History Behind the Great War
7. Explore Jon’s Family Tree
8. Speculate About a Potential Romance
9. Laugh at the Internet’s Best Thrones Jokes
10. Enjoy a Detailed Breakdown of the Season 7 Trailer
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction