Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
With a July 16 premiere date, the first episode of the eagerly-awaited seventh season of Game of Thrones is drawing ever closer. But for those who have been counting down the days since the June 2016 season six finale, these last few weeks may seem like the longest yet.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to pass the time that will not only refresh your memory about everything that’s happened in Westeros over the past six years — from the beheadings to the weddings to the resurrections — but also get you even more excited to return to George R.R. Martin’s world of fire-breathing dragons and White Walkers.
Here are 10 ways to deal with your Game of Thrones season 7 anticipation.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time