Pippa Middleton might not exactly be royalty, but she definitely looked like a princess when she married James Matthews over the weekend. The 33-year-old bride walked down the aisle in a custom Giles Deacon design that proves less is more with a fairy-tale silhouette, cap sleeves, and a high neckline. The best part about the dress is that it perfectly balances classic details with modern inspiration, which means it will always look amazing no matter how wedding dress trends evolve.
If you’re hoping to score a timeless look like Middleton for your big day, it’s totally doable without taking out a loan. You can copy Middleton’s custom wedding dress with some of our favorite look-alikes below.
Keep scrolling to see how to channel Middleton’s elegant wedding style below.
1. SHORT-SLEVE LACE WEDDING DRESS
White by Vera Wang | $1,298
2. PERIDOT GOWN
BHLDN | $650
3. OSASUN LACE BODICE BALLGOWN
Pronovias | $1,730
4. WEDDING DRESS WITH ILLUSION NECKLINE
Melissa Sweet | $649 (Originally $1,350)
5. NATASHA LACE & HORSEHAIR TULLE BALLGOWN
Nouvelle Amsale | $2,650
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve