Canadian Prime Minister, proud feminist and internationally recognized political heartthrob Justin Trudeau isn’t limited to charming high-profile individuals like Malala Yousafzai and Ivanka Trump with his presence; he’s also here for the everyday people, as evidenced by a recent photobomb.
Trudeau was spotted on a casual run in Vancouver, British Columbia, where he accidentally crashed a prom photo shoot that some local cool teens were having on the Seafront of Stanley Park, which caused no shortage of excitement from his young constituents.
This isn’t the first time that the charismatic prime minister has had a civilian encounter that’s made for a photo opp — in the past, he’s been spotted hiking shirtless in the woods and photobombing a wedding on the beach.
See Trudeau’s very excellent prom photobombs below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow