During a January appearance on Late Night, Seth Meyers memorably went toe-to-toe with President Donald Trump’s senior White House counselor, Kellyanne Conway who has staunchly defended untrue statements made by White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer. Even the late night comedian is quick to admit that it wasn’t his interviewing skills that came in handy for him.
In a recent interview with GQ, the host revealed the secret to keeping up with Conway is having his live audience of fans to keep things in check.
Watch the full interview below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow