During a January appearance on Late Night, Seth Meyers memorably went toe-to-toe with President Donald Trump’s senior White House counselor, Kellyanne Conway who has staunchly defended untrue statements made by White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer. Even the late night comedian is quick to admit that it wasn’t his interviewing skills that came in handy for him.
In a recent interview with GQ, the host revealed the secret to keeping up with Conway is having his live audience of fans to keep things in check.
Watch the full interview below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time