Rihanna just made another red carpet splash.
The pop star appeared the Chopard party held at the Cannes Film Festival in the French Riviera Thursday night wearing a classic black tulle-wrapped Ralph and Russo gown. While Rihanna completed the look with sparkling jewelry like many of the glamorous stars in attendance, the style chameleon actually had a hand in designing some of the bling.
The rooftop party at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Martinez celebrated the high-end jeweler’s line titled Rihanna Loves Chopard, which the superstar co-designed with the brand’s creative director Caroline Scheufele. The pieces are priced starting at $1,460, according to Chopard’s website, and they will hit Chopard boutiques in June, according to WWD.
This is the first time the Diamonds singer has hit the Cannes Film Festival, and guests of the party included actor Julianne Moore, and models Winnie Harlow and Petra Nemcova.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time