Rihanna just made another red carpet splash.
The pop star appeared the Chopard party held at the Cannes Film Festival in the French Riviera Thursday night wearing a classic black tulle-wrapped Ralph and Russo gown. While Rihanna completed the look with sparkling jewelry like many of the glamorous stars in attendance, the style chameleon actually had a hand in designing some of the bling.
The rooftop party at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Martinez celebrated the high-end jeweler’s line titled Rihanna Loves Chopard, which the superstar co-designed with the brand’s creative director Caroline Scheufele. The pieces are priced starting at $1,460, according to Chopard’s website, and they will hit Chopard boutiques in June, according to WWD.
This is the first time the Diamonds singer has hit the Cannes Film Festival, and guests of the party included actor Julianne Moore, and models Winnie Harlow and Petra Nemcova.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow