Miley Cyrus wants the world to know that no one is more haunted by the “Wrecking Ball” music video than her. During a recent interview with the Zach Sang Show, the “Malibu” artist played a game of “Marry, Eff, Kill” with her own repertoire of songs in which the 2013 viral hit came up in the first round — along with “7 Things” and “The Climb.”
After declaring that she would marry “The Climb” because she’s “down with” its message and “eff” “7 Things,” she definitively killed off the infamous “Wrecking Ball.”
“That’s something you can’t take away, swinging around naked on a wrecking ball lives forever,” she explained. “I’m never living that down I will always be the naked girl on a wrecking ball…I should’ve thought [about] how long that was going to follow me around. That’s my worst nightmare…is that being played at my funeral.”
Watch the full clip below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time