Miley Cyrus wants the world to know that no one is more haunted by the “Wrecking Ball” music video than her. During a recent interview with the Zach Sang Show, the “Malibu” artist played a game of “Marry, Eff, Kill” with her own repertoire of songs in which the 2013 viral hit came up in the first round — along with “7 Things” and “The Climb.”
After declaring that she would marry “The Climb” because she’s “down with” its message and “eff” “7 Things,” she definitively killed off the infamous “Wrecking Ball.”
“That’s something you can’t take away, swinging around naked on a wrecking ball lives forever,” she explained. “I’m never living that down I will always be the naked girl on a wrecking ball…I should’ve thought [about] how long that was going to follow me around. That’s my worst nightmare…is that being played at my funeral.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022