The trailer opens with Debra Messing, who plays Grace, expressing concern that the revival won’t be the same as the original show (a concern many fans undoubtedly share). But co-stars Eric McCormack (Will), Megan Mullally (Karen) and Sean Hayes (Jack) quickly convince her otherwise in a musical routine that brings the gang back together. It turns out not much has changed, after all — including Grace’s apartment and Karen’s disdain for Grace’s outfits.
The forthcoming season of Will & Grace comes amid a high point for TV revivals and follows years of the show’s actors expressing a desire to reunite. NBC ordered the revival straight-to-series and included it in its Thursday night lineup, aiming to bring a return to its “must-see-TV” brand.
Watch the trailer above.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color