As relayed by CNN video producer Betsy Klein on Thursday, an unidentified woman was spotted walking a black cat with white paws through the halls of the Russell Senate Office Building. The cat was wearing a leash, but as Klein helpfully noted on Twitter, the cat also had a stroller because transportation options are important.
While little is known about this mystery cat — such as whether they might belong to a Senator or the nature of their official business in the building — it’s safe to say that we’ll be on Capitol cat watch for future sightings of this intrepid feline.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time