As relayed by CNN video producer Betsy Klein on Thursday, an unidentified woman was spotted walking a black cat with white paws through the halls of the Russell Senate Office Building. The cat was wearing a leash, but as Klein helpfully noted on Twitter, the cat also had a stroller because transportation options are important.
While little is known about this mystery cat — such as whether they might belong to a Senator or the nature of their official business in the building — it’s safe to say that we’ll be on Capitol cat watch for future sightings of this intrepid feline.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears