Sheryl Sandberg addressed Virginia Tech’s graduating class of 2017 on Friday, telling the Hokies she felt right at home at a place with “Tech” in its title.
“Build resilient communities,” she said. “Be there for your friends and family. And I mean in person – not just in a message with a heart emoji.”
Below find a full transcript of her remarks as delivered:
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart