The world’s best Donald Trump impersonator is mocking the president’s inner-child on a whole new level.
On Thursday night’s The President Show, a Comedy Central series created by and starring Anthony Atamanuik, “Trump” visits a classroom for a “Presidential Distraction Photo Op With Cute Kids.” At first, he’s itching to get out of there, but soon enough, he bonds with his peers.
The adorable political props were his toughest crowd for his story time reading of The Art of the Deal, and for his business lessons with blocks, which poked fun at his employment of undocumented workers for the construction of his property. But encouragingly, he gets some laughs when his turkey hand drawing turns out to be the smallest of all.
It all goes downhill when Vice President Mike Pence (Peter Grosz) forces him to leave, and “Trump” throws a full-on tantrum.
Watch the full physically brilliant clip below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears