When it comes to shooting hoops, it looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree for New York Knicks star and karaoke curmudgeon Carmelo Anthony and his 10-year-old son Kiyan.
In an Instagram post shared by Kiyan’s mother, La La, Melo’s mini-me looks like he’s ready to follow in his father’s footsteps as an NBA player — even mimicking Carmelo’s famous isolation style nearly identically and effortlessly making baskets during a little post-season workout for the father-son duo.
Carmelo recently made headlines for reportedly splitting from La La last month after nearly 7 years of marriage; however, if this Instagram post is any indication, it looks like both are committed to putting their son first.
See Kiyan’s skills on the court below.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?