Spicey feels pretty, oh so pretty. It seems Melissa McCarthy will once again reprise her Sean Spicer impersonation for this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, as shown through her West Side Story lip sync in the latest promo.
The actor will host Saturday’s episode, (finally!) bringing her into the fold of the coveted Five-Timers Club. In the video, released Wednesday, she’s seen mouthing “I Feel Pretty” and dancing around Studio 8H, while she gets into character as the White House press secretary.
Saturday also marks the third in a string of episodes airing live across the nationin all time zones. Jimmy Fallon and Chris Pine kicked things off, and now it’s McCarthy’s turn at the plate. The Ghostbusters star will be joined by musical guest HAIM.
The penultimate episode of season 42 sets the stage for Dwayne Johnson’s Five-Timers Club-making appearance on the May 20 finale. He’ll be joined by Katy Perry.
Watch the latest promo for this weekend below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears