What do the words idiot, incompetent, leader, and liar all have in common? According to a new poll, they are some of the first words that come to many people’s minds when thinking about President Donald Trump.
A new Quinnipiac University survey of 1,078 voters across the nation has found that words like incompetent; liar; leader; unqualified; president; strong; businessman; ignorant; egotistical; and asshole are some of those most commonly associated with the president.
The top three words (idiot, incompetent, and liar) were given as response 39, 31, and 30 times, respectively. The least commonly used words included: Aggressive, decisive, embarrassment, evil, patriotism, and negotiator, to name a few.
The survey was conducted from May 4 to 9, and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year