The Snatched actor revealed in an interview with People Editor-in-Chief Jess Cagle that she thinks monogamy is “a very tough order.”
“Every relationship has its trials when it comes to that because you’re in the prime of your life, you are attracted to other people, potentially, you have fantasies about that,” she said. “It’s not that we don’t have these hurdles, it’s how we deal with them.”
Meanwhile, the secret to being one of Hollywood’s longest-lasting couples — who recently cemented their place in film history with stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame — came down to some fundamentals.
“Love, gratitude, compassion — because sometimes every man or every woman will drive their partner crazy,” Hawn told Cagle. “Family, fun, laughs, sex — and if you don’t nurture that and remember, you’re done.”
Watch the video interview at People.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023