The fluffy (and photogenic) egg dish has been popping up on Instagram in recent weeks, although the particular method of cooking the eggs has been around for a while. Cloud eggs are made by separating egg whites from yolks, beating them until they form a meringue-like consistency and adding desired mix-ins before baking them with the egg yolks dropped into the center.
Once finished, the eggs should look like two small clouds, with runny yolks in the center perfect for stabbing with a toast point. And of course, don’t forget to post a photo of the eggs online.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time