The fluffy (and photogenic) egg dish has been popping up on Instagram in recent weeks, although the particular method of cooking the eggs has been around for a while. Cloud eggs are made by separating egg whites from yolks, beating them until they form a meringue-like consistency and adding desired mix-ins before baking them with the egg yolks dropped into the center.
Once finished, the eggs should look like two small clouds, with runny yolks in the center perfect for stabbing with a toast point. And of course, don’t forget to post a photo of the eggs online.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears