After Comedy Central’s Midnight launched the hashtag #GameofThronesTVShows Monday night — with the game show’s contestants proposing “Laverne & Shirley & Dragons” and “Killmore Girls” — viewers took to Twitter to create their own clever mashups.
There were submissions that revived cancelled classics, “The Westeros Wing” and “Buffy the Kingslayer,” brought back old sitcoms, “Married… To Children” and “How I Met Your Mother Of Dragons,” and even dipped into the world of reality TV, “Say Yes to the Red Wedding Dress” and “Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares.”
See a selection of the best ideas below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now